Tuesday, January 25, 2011

count your many blessings

I'm grateful to have so many blessings and so many people with which to share them. For Thanksgiving we took a few days and made the rounds to visit some family.
We went to my parents' cabin for a couple days to play in the snow. It was so fun, but my kids enjoyed playing inside the cabin more than outside. Just when the sledding trail was getting good and packed down they were over it! We are grateful for warm clothes and heaters.
This is in front of my grandma's house. I love this picture because my siblings and I also used to play in the ginko leaves. We are grateful for bright yellow leaves.
We had a feast at Mammaw's house...
...and a feast at Nanny and Pop's house. We are grateful for delicious food and incredible family.
This is Brad's cousin Macy. We are grateful for cousins. And Galla is grateful for her monkey and lip gloss.
And, of course, I'm overflowing with gratitude for my amazing husband and four beautiful children. We are so blessed to be an eternal family and I love them so stinkin' much!

No comments: