Friday, March 23, 2012

save me san francisco {Sept 23 2011}

Ok, now that Ryken is getting a little more mature and in effect slightly more manageable, I'm starting to feel like I can commit myself to my blog again! I love blogging as a means for a family journal and so I'm going to take it back to play major catch up and then bring it up to present. It may take a while, but here we go...
Brad and I took a great weekend trip to the City by the Bay last September for an 8 year anniversary celebration. We had a blast wandering around sans kids, eating chinese, shopping, eating pizza, running along the piers (I think I dragged him on a 4 miler--Brad might say it was closer to 6 or 8 miles...), eating crepes, and strolling while holding hands. It was so fun and the kids were in good hands with Brad's receptionist, Alicia, or, as Paisley calls her, "A-felicia." They were happy to see us when we got home but I think only because they knew we'd bring gifts. I guess we didn't get a picture of the boys with their nunchucks and the such, but check out these beautiful flowers:

No comments: