Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Too cool

for the first day of school!
There's no place like 1st grade.
King of junior kindergarten.
They both had a great first day yesterday. I guess we'd been talking it up so much for school to start but it was always "not yet, not yet." When we were getting them ready that morning Finn was asking "are we going to school?" and when we said "yes" he got all excited and yelled to Galla, "we are going to school right now!" Of course Galla always knows what's going on, so she replied all matter-of-factly, "I know, Finn!"

As Ryken, Paisley and I were walking away from the school, Paisley asked, "what are we going to do now, mom?" I said, "what do you want to do?" and in that cute, high-pitched, sing-song voice of hers she replied, "I want to go to Costco!"

3 comments:

Aubree said...

I love Galla's outfit!! Who does she have?

Did you go to Costco? ;)

Dani said...

So good to see an update of all your beautiful kiddos. Looks like you have enjoyed your summer days!

Pieces of me... said...

If only they would feel that way about school forever!! Just keep it exciting for as long as we can, right? :) They look awesome on their first day!