Thursday, August 7, 2008

Other California Events

We did so many things in California but I don't have all the pictures--I need to get them from my mom and mom-in-law! Here's what I do have:
Farmer Finn! He loved playing on this big 'ol tractor at the fair. He looks like he knows what he's doing!
Pink and pure sugar? Cotton candy is right up Galla's alley!
I'm not sure which Finn got more satisfaction out of: eating it or the mess it made.
All tuckered out in Mammaw's lap (Brad's grandma). Rarely will Galla fall asleep anywhere but in her bed, but I guess we wore her out. We actually kept it a secret from Mammaw that we were coming. When we got into town, we sent Galla in to Mam's house by herself. She ran into the kitchen (looking for a treat, no doubt--and it's where Mammaw is always hanging out) and said, "surprise!" Mam was very surprised and very happy!
Other fun things that I need to get the pictures from: swimming at Sesa and Pa's, dancing at Nanny's, and playing in Mammaw's backyard.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Loooovvvvveeeeeed spending time with you guys! My grandbabies rock!!!! Little Mini Maylins and Brad.
I so much!
Mimi