Monday, January 21, 2008

Finn's First Year Photo

I took Finn on Saturday to get his 1 year (er...13 1/2 months) pictures done. Claire recommended this great place called Potrait Innovations over in Gresham Town Center. They were awesome! Their studio is really nice and they had two people working just with us--one girl running around with a camera (they don't use a tri-pod) and one girl trying to get Finn to stay in the right place and smile. If only Finn would've cooperated more we could've gotten something better than this messy-haired, droopy-eyed guy shot, but I still think he looks cute. I think Finn decided that modeling is not the career for him--he'd rather explore the studio and try to open all of the cabinets and doors. But it was still worth it because for a grand total of $9.95 we got one 10x13, two 8x10's, four 5x7's, four 3x5's, 32 wallets, and six Valentine's Day cards (read: way more pictures than we know what to do with)! Plus, they print it all there and you get them back in 15 minutes. I would definitely pass on the recommendation to give them a try. Who knows, maybe I'll actually get Galla's 3-years-old pictures done within a reasonable time of her actual birthday (March 8) and not 1-2 months late like I usually do because I'm dreading the ordeal. As Portrait Innovations says, "We've totally re-invented the studio experience."

7 comments:

Dani said...

I think you may have me convinced to give them a try! I hope your little ones are feeling better. Call if you need some soup or something!

The Potterfs said...

Don't worry, Natalie will be 3 in May and I never got her 2 year old shots done(mostly because the day we went oto do it, she vomited all over herself in the car). Anyhow, my google had has made, drumroll please, $00.00! Please click on it!

The Prigmore Family said...

What a hunk! Props to you (just now realizing that I have never said nor typed the word "props" to anyone. consider yourself special) for taking Finn in at all! My poor child has NEVER had a single professional shot taken. You are my idol. Come see us now.

Claire said...

Glad you liked them! I thought it was an easy experience, but I think the $9.95 bit might be a one-time deal... I don't know what they cost without the deal.

The Potterfs said...

Nothing--balance is still $0.00. Thanks for clicking!

The Potterfs said...

BTW, our girls, including Nerissa's, were all born within 2 months of each other. I think it was Anne? Right? When was she born? Natalie's b-day is May 5. She was born 05-05-05!

Robin said...

Mimi is love!!!!!!!!