Thursday, December 6, 2007

Technical Difficulties

Our laptop conveniently crashed on Tuesday just when I was going to blog Finn's birthday and the Christmas gala (I'm on our desktop now). The laptop took our last few months of pictures with it to a gadget grave. Brad says we can retrieve them, so I'm calm. But I don't actually have them back in my posession yet, so I'm not content! I've been on somewhat of a cyber strike since. And just when I was starting to like computers! So now I have to wait for some thingamajig to come in the mail because they were sold out in every store around here and wait for Brad to actually reunite me with my precious pictures (and videos!) before I can document those big events. In the meantime I've been using my free time to do non-computer related things--it's been eye-opening how much time I would kill on the computer!

4 comments:

Jessie said...

i know eh? some days i tell myself, lets see if i can stay off the computer for the whole day.... well, im still waiting for that day! lol

The Prigmore Family said...

You are living my worst nightmare twice over. No pictures and no internet. What do you do with yourself when you can't waste your day stalking complete strangers? Do tell.

Dani said...

It is a love-hate relationship with the internet. Well, lest you thought the computer crashing was going to excuse you from blogging, you are sorely mistaken. I am tagging you with the Christmas tag, and it doesn't require any pictures! So, check out my blog for the list of Christmas questions.

Stephanie said...

ah, no wonder i didnt hear from you- i emailed you requesting your address since it's christmas card time... should you ever get reconnected please send your addy my way- thanks!