Saturday, October 27, 2007

Tagged by Natalie AND Dani!

Ok, I've been double tagged so I figured I'd better reply before someone else tries to tag me. I think 6 facts and tagging 6 people is excessive (and leads to double tagging) so I'm going to modify the rules and cut it to 3. So list 3 habits/little-known facts about yourself. Then tag 3 more people, post their names, then go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these instructions.

1. I LOVE sending and receiving mail! Checking the mail is often the highlight of my day and I usually have something fun thanks to a nice mother-in-law, online shopping, and the fact that I sign up online for at least one free sample almost everyday. Yesterday I received a sample of Sunsilk "anti-flat" shampoo/conditioner for me and a free Schick Quattro Titanium razor for Brad. I think it would be fun to be a mail carrier and might consider doing it after the kids are older? Maybe if they do part-time.

2. I HATE umbrellas. That doesn't work out so well since I live in Portland. They are big and annoying and I'm always getting hit in the face by them. I think they should be frowned upon in crowded public places.

3. I HAVE to multi-task while brushing my teeth. It's impossible for me to just stand in the bathroom and brush. I will put my shoes on, get the kids dressed, clean up clutter, anything I see that needs to be done. I also love to floss and do it every evening but it's harder to multi-task when my hands are so tied up.

I tag Jaime, Jessica, and Stephanie!

4 comments:

Dani said...

Those are fun filled facts, even though you did cheat and only came up with three. :) I understand, it took me days to think up 6 things about myself, I must be pretty boring. Multi-tasking is a definite must, and I too love getting free things in the mail!

Stephanie said...

i like the facts and i agree with the toothbrushing. never just a relaxing experience anymore and it wasn't eve before- but i took it for granted before i had ambrose...

Jonny said...

Have you ever tried flossing in the shower? It's nice. Oh, and tell Brad to pass his scrum-diddly-umptious recipes my way. I'm always on the look-out!

Claire said...

We love free things in the mail too. Steve got that same razor :)