Sunday, March 13, 2011

princess pee


I don't remember if I ever mentioned it on my blog, but we moved (only about 1/4 mile to a bigger house) in January. With so much commotion and stuff going on I wasn't planning to potty train Paisley 'til a little later. But she must have found the new commode to be more comfortable because soon after moving she pretty much potty trained herself! She has had very few accidents and looks so cute running around in her tinkerbell panties. It's great to have only one kid in diapers!

1 comment:

Bean said...

May-May,
The cake looks FANTASTIC! Did you come up with the idea, or borrow it from a picture? Is it rolled fondant? It looks like I have my new assistant :)
Great fun reading your blog and looking at your growing fam. Makes me miss you guys!
Lovies,
Bean