Tuesday, October 14, 2008

4 Months 4Ever

Paisley turned 4 months yesterday! She had her 4 month check-up complete with 4 shots (and an oral vaccine). She measures at 12 lbs 8 oz (16%) and 24.5" (45%). I wish she could stay 4 months old forever! Paisley is the perfect baby. She sleeps all night and smiles all day. She is young enough to be my "little baby," but old enough to interact. Young enough to put her on the floor and she stays put, but old enough to support her head well so I can carry her on my hip (I can do ANYTHING with one hand). Paisley is so patient and spends most of the day lounging on her blankie doing all kinds of cooing and talking. She is VERY talkative! She loves to smile and it's easy to get her giggling. She is easy-going to the extreme and rarely puts up a fuss over anything less than being stepped on by a sibling. Thanks for being an angel baby. You are LOVED!

10 comments:

Trishelle said...

She is lovely! I could totally see you in her! Love, love, love her bracelet!

Unknown said...

Yes- rock on Carroll Hall!!! I bought that glitter at Roberts Craft Store, but I would think that most other craft stores would carry something similiar. Do you have a Roberts up there?

julie! said...

Sheesh she is a little cutie! I can't believe its already been 4 months... Hey. I am way digging Galla's leg warmers. I wore those on my mission to Canada. I consider them functional fashion statements.
And way to go Finn. He's busting out some serious dance moves in yr video clip.

Bean said...

Yikes! 4 months already?? I cannot believe how your family has grown - even since I saw them a year ago. I could just gobble them up!

Malea said...

I'd like to order one Paisley. I can give cash on delivery. :)

Linsey said...

Such a cute baby! I feel so stupid, I just realized that you left a comment on my blog about a year or more ago! I read your blog all the time and I should have just commented, but I figured maybe you didn't remember me...oh well! You have a very cute family!

P.S. can I put your blog on my blog list?

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful to hear that Paisley is such a good sleeper and so content. Aria is still waking me up one to two times a night, but she eats fast so it's not too bad. I love reading your commentaries about being a mom. You're a great writer!

Take Care,

Tara Christensen

The Woolner Family said...

She's a doll. If all babies could be like her. If I could have a dozen Noelle's, I would.

The Potterfs said...

Hey May, when are you guys moving? I thought about you guys as I drove through Portland on the 18th. Would have called you, but I was 4 1/2 hours into a drive with no husband, 2 kids and two dogs. Kinda wanted to get to WA!

Robin said...

Hi Paisley! This is your Mimi and I hope you are having a GREAT day. and I miss you a lot. You are just soooooooo darn cute and adorable and such a good little muffin as well.
Kisses and loves to you