Sunday, July 6, 2008

Falke: Party of Five

I know, I’m past due on posting, but I’m behind on a lot of things these days. Those things include, but are not limited to: laundry, vacuuming, dishes, thank you cards, painting my toenails, sleep, and sanity. Most of the free time I previously had (evenings and naptime) is now occupied by Paisley. She is a content little girl and we’re enjoying this special time when she’s so new. Now, without further adieu, and since I turn back into a milk maid in about 20 minutes, here are some anticipated pictures:
All that eatin' and poopin' really tuckers her out!
I painted a little paisley print on my big piggy toe for Paisley's birth.
I absolutely LOVE this picture! Galla can't get enough of her little sister. She wants to hold her always and is very protective. Galla likes to talk to Paisley and tell her all about things like Christmas and Disneyland.
This is pretty much what my days look like. We're usually only half-dressed and half-awake.
My parents came to visit last weekend and we took a trip to Tillamook. FYI: the factory doesn't run on Saturdays, but you can always get grilled cheese sandwiches and ice cream galore. We definitely ate our fair-share of dairy!
After filling our tummies at the cheese factory, we hit the beach. Galla likes to keep Brad busy digging for sand crabs.
Finn is content digging in the sand with a spoon by himself.
The 4th of July was packed with fun! In the morning we went to the breakfast at church and then headed to the Corbett city parade. Then we came home and gave the kids late, long naps before going to a barbeque with a bunch of friends at the Trujillo's and going back to Corbett for the fireworks. Galla and Finn think fireworks are awesome and even Paisley stayed alert and in awe of the amazing show.We are so grateful to be a family and live in this great country.

12 comments:

Stephanie said...

please tell galla that i pretty much like to limit my conversations to christmas and disneyland too so we would get along. also, man oh man, could you be any more awesome and talented with those great toenail designs?? maybe my ugly feet would be a lot cuter if i could acquire such a talent.

Dani said...

You are such a cute family! I am so glad that you finally had a minute to update. I am so impressed at how put together you all look when you take all the kiddies out. That is amazing! When are we playing again?!

Trishelle said...

Maylin! Your pictures make me miss Oregon so much! Paisley makes me giggle that 'I'm ready to have another baby' giggle! Cool toe! It's great to be able to paint your toes again, huh?!

Tillamook is awesome! We went for our kidless overnighter before I left Oregon and were so sad when it was closed on Saturday! Hehehe. Chris was left with the impression that it was the 'Oregon equivilant of the ball of twine'. But we had fun on the beach anyway.

I hope you are getting enough sleep...though even if you aren't atleast your feet look fabulous!

Tara said...

You guys look so great. I'm sure things are a little crazy right now, but the kids look happy and that's all that matters. Enjoy that little sweet "P"...I love her name so much!

Malea said...

May, I'm so glad you mustered up the energy and time to post! I love reading how you're doing and I love even more seeing your cute family. Picture perfect!

Miche said...

You are such a cute family! Little Paisley is a doll. Galla is such a good big sis and it's crazy to see little Finn as a BIG brother! I also love your toes!

Anjanette said...

your toe nails are hands-down, no-question the cutest toe nails I've ever seen in my entire life

Trishelle said...

By the way Maylin, what are your plans for after school?

Linnea said...

Maylin,
Paisley is adorable! Congratulations! I especially love her name. By the way, what do you use to paint your toenails--pretty cool. Also, on a side note, do a search for barefoot running. I think you might find it very interesting. Check out barefoot Ted and barefootrunning.org. I'm giving it a try! Linnea

Jonny said...

Did you have time to do Independence Day toenails too? Thanks for sending that package. You're so sneaky!

Caroline said...

Your family is too CUTE!! I love it! I also really like the name Paisley, it fits your family perfectly. p.s was it nice to be able to reach your toes again without discomfort?

S+S said...

Brad & family, congratulations on #3! Cute fam. You all look really great. :D