Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blog while I Log



So, I went out for a run yesterday and thought it would be a good idea to brainstorm for my next blog to help the time pass. I logged 20 miles in my training for the Portland Marathon (it's on Oct 7 and I'm all registered so there's no turning back now), but today I just have sore legs and no great blog topics. I really just needed to put up a new post so I don't have to see that weird picture of me everytime I come to my site. I asked Brad what I should blog about and he said, "the irony of something." So that left me with even less of an idea (hey, that's kind of ironic).

But while I'm posting, I may as well put up a picture. When I got home from my run Brad was having a good time with the kids. Galla was wearing this Tinkerbell costume and tap shoes that Brad's mom just sent her. You can imagine how much she loves it (except for the apparent chafing)! Thank you, Mimi!

4 comments:

The Woolner Family said...

I was thinking you should make that blueberry picture of you a permanent one on the side of your blog.

Mikey, Randi, and Gracie said...

your babies are soooo cute! Hey, we are painting our bathroom the exact green of the background of your blog...I love it!

Claire said...

I can't believe you just briefly mention that you ran twenty miles... I would have gone on and on about it, because it would have been a huge deal. I would have to train just for a 5k. Good luck on the marathon training.

Stephanie said...

those pictures are priceless- and by the way i am so impressed and slightly jealous of you- way to go! i am a wannabe runner.